Mort, the tooth fairy, has chosen some great Picture Books about Success!
- If You Tell Me, I Can Fly! by Sharon Thayer This inspirational book uses flying as a metaphor for success to convey the message, "I believe you can do anything!" It's a reminder that your goals are reachable with encouragement and a belief in yourself.
The Little Engine that Could by Watty Piper Everyone loves The Little Engine That Could, that classic tale of the determined little engine that, despite its size, triumphantly pulls a train full of toys to the waiting children on the other side of a mountain.
Whistle for Willie by Ezre Jack Keats WHISTLE FOR WILLIE is about a boy named Peter who tries and tries to whistle. Peter wants to whistle so badly that he practices and practices until it finally hap- pens. In fact, just as Peter suspected, when he whistles his dog Willie stops and looks around to see who is calling him.
- What do You do with an Idea? by Kobi Yamada This is the story of one brilliant idea and the child who helps to bring it into the world. As the child's confidence grows, so does the idea itself. And then, one day, something amazing happens.
- How to Catch a Star by Oliver Jeffers This story tells the tale of the boy as he goes on a quest to catch a star of his very own exploring the boys plots to seize his star – ranging from using a lifebelt as a lasso to jumping up and grabbing it. The detail Jeffers goes into in the boys quest to get his prize is reminiscent of any child who longs to fulfill their dream – they’ll try anything to succeed.
- The Little Red Hen Like most folktales, the story teaches a lesson: this story is used to teach kids the value of working hard and the consequences of laziness.
- Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss Everyone laughs when Horton the Elephant offers to sit on Mayzie bird's egg while she goes on holiday. Horton's kindness and faithfulness are sorely tested when he, and the egg, are kidnapped and sold to a circus - but his reward for being faithful is more wonderful than he could ever have dreamed!
Monthly Special: FREE inspirational static cling with each copy of "If You Tell Me, I Can Fly!" purchased from www.carousel-publishing.com As always, FREE shipping and signed by the author.
Monthly Contest: Share your unique ways of setting goals, observing, or celebrating success in the comment section below and I will choose one, at the end of June, to win a FREE signed book: If You Tell Me, I Can Fly!
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org 903-871-9872